BEST HAIR TRANSPLANT CLINIC IN MUMBAI
As his career and skills grew, Dr Mehta travelled, studied and worked all over the world, but was always drawn home by his care and love for the local community. Thanks to his skills and high-quality level of work, Dr Mehta made his way to the heart of Mumbai where he is the director of Malay Mehta Aesthetic Clinic. With a degree in MBBS, MD – Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy and many years of experience in the field, Dr Mehta has garnered the reputation of the best hair transplant surgeon in Mumbai.
DrMehta understands how confidence and comfort in one’s appearance have positive ripples throughout every facet of their lives. As a result, his passion for hair treatments is driven by a need to lift his community up, helping them to feel comfortable in their skin and achieve their goals.
While studying in Gujrat, Dr Mehta found his calling in cosmetic procedures based on his love and skill for drawing, sketching and painting. The science and art combined beautifully for Dr Mehta, offering a perfect match between his passion and the profession he was studying. The art of crafting the perfect look for each of his patients is something that Dr Mehta has perfected over the years to now offer such outstanding results.
Dr Mehta’s fame has come from his hair transplant work where he is known for creating a natural look via advanced, safe techniques at a price everyone can afford. This is how Dr Mehta serves his community; benefit from his skills and boost your confidence by booking a consultation today.
- D. Skin & V.D., April 2014.
- Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad, Anand, Gujarat
- Sardar Patel University, VV Nagar, Gujarat
- Dissertation on “Patch testing in patients with suspected allergic contact dermatitis by Indian standard series: A prospective study”
- One month observer fellowship in laser and aesthetic medicine at Gold Skin care centre,Nashville,TN under Dr Michael Gold(Oct 2015 )
- Two months of observer fellowship in cosmetology and advanced medical dermatology at Jewish General Hospital of McGill university, Montreal , Canada (April –May 2015)
- One month observership at lokmanya tilak hospital ,Sion ,Mumbai, Maharashtra
- B.B.S., 2011. Registration No. G-46106