Ways to Stimulate Hair Growth
Hair loss can be a very large concern for some, affecting their daily lives.
However, depending on the cause, the hair loss treatment Mumbai men and women turn to for help may strengthen or regrow hair. As an expert in this field, Dr Malay Mehta offers a range of hair loss treatments, one of which may be suitable for your situation. Read on to learn more and call 91 – 7045291747 to book an appointment today.
Dr Malay Mehta offers a number of treatments to help stimulate hair growth. It is essential to first determine the causes of hair loss before deciding which of these may be right for you.
The methods that Dr Mehta may use include:
- Alopecia Treatment
- Alopecia Areata Treatment
- Androgenetic Alopecia Treatment
- Female Baldness Treatment
- Growth Factor Concentrate Therapy for Hair
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Scalp Micropigmentation
After a quick examination, Dr Mehta will be able to recommend the best plan of action to help you once again enjoy a full head of hair, boosting your everyday confidence in the process.
Stages of Hair Growth
There are four stages of the natural hair cycle, Anagen, Catagen, Telogen and Exogen. These can be summarised as follows:
- Anagen Phase: the ‘Growth’ or ‘Active’ phase is when the cells that sit in the root of your hair are dividing to form new hair.
- Catagen Phase: a short transitional phase that cuts the blood supply of individual hairs. Around 3% of all hairs will be in this stage at any time.
- Telogen Phase: a resting period when hair strands are not actively growing; around 10-15% of your hairs will be in this phase at any given time.
- Exogen Phase: the final stage sees individual hair strands released from their follicles, fall out, and reset the cycle.
Tips To Stop Hair Loss
As we know, prevention is always better than cure, so if you have a history of genetic hair loss or just want to be on the safe side, there are some proactive ways to can help to prevent it.
Consider the following lifestyle considerations to help stop hair loss:
- Ensure a protein-rich diet: ensuring you are getting enough protein each day can be positive for your hair growth. Consume around 40 to 60 grams a day by eating lots of beans and legumes and even adding a protein shake into the mix.
- Take vitamins: speak to your doctor to understand if you have a vitamin deficiency. Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, along with zinc and iron all affect hair growth, and a supplement may help you maintain healthy hair.
- Follow the Mediterranean diet: eating lots of fruits and vegetables can be helpful as they include everything your hair follicles need to stay healthy.
- Reduce your stress: if you live a busy life with high amounts of stress, this can negatively affect your hair growth.
- Maintain good scalp care: harsh hair treatments, heating tools, hair dye and bleach, or hairstyles like tight ponytails or braids all affect your hair. A healthy scalp and regular washing create the best environment where your hair can thrive.
Can Hair Loss Be Reversed?
Hereditary, age-related hair loss is very difficult to reverse; however, you can stimulate partial regrowth and a full head of hair thanks to the various services offered by Dr Mehta. While you may be experiencing hair loss, this does not mean you need to have a bald look. Dr Mehta is passionate about restoring a look you can be confident about.
How Much Does Biofibre
Hair Procedure Cost in Mumbai?
The exact cost of a Biofibre Hair Procedure will vary based on the severity of hair loss for the patient. After an initial consult, Dr Mehta will be able to provide more exact pricing. We also offer flexible payment plans meaning you can pay the cost of your procedure in monthly instalments at 0% interest.
How Can Dr Malay Make a Positive Difference to Your Hair Loss?
Dr Malay Mehta has travelled, studied and worked all over the world, sharing his skills and high-quality work, backed by a degree in MBBS, MD – Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy. These credentials, when paired with many years of experience in the field, have made Dr Mehta one of the top hair loss surgeons in Mumbai.
His passion for hair treatments and the art of crafting the perfect, natural look via advanced, safe techniques is the reason why he boosts the confidence of so many patients, changing their lives for the better. Benefit from his skills and experience with a life-changing treatment today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have more question about your hair loss or any of the services we have discussed above?
You may find more answers in our helpful FAQ section:
The main cause of hair loss is a hereditary condition that is simply the result of aging. This is called androgenic alopecia, also known as male-pattern baldness and female pattern hair loss.
There are many reasons why you may be experiencing hair loss, such as stress, poor diet, ageing or an underlying medical condition. Hair shedding happens to each of us every day as part of a natural cycle; however, you may be experiencing hair loss if your shedding is more extreme.
The typical causes of hair loss are heredity reasons, hormonal changes, medical conditions or aging. Most common in men, hair loss that results in baldness is classified when the patient experiences excessive hair loss from the scalp. Hereditary hair loss is the most commonly encountered.
The most accurate way to understand the type of hair loss experienced in your hair is by booking a consultation with an expert like Dr Mehta. He will be able to assess your situation to determine the cause of the hair loss and determine the best method to stimulate new hair growth, if possible.
While there is no “cure” for hair loss, there are ways to mitigate the effects of hair loss in men and women by stimulating hair growth. The reasons behind your hair loss will help determine the best option to help you once again feel confident with your look.
The quickest way to rectify hair loss is with a hair loss. Book a consultation with Dr Mehta today to understand the most efficient process to rectify the signs of hair loss and stimulate new hair growth to once again enjoy a full head of hair.
Wondering How Severe Is Your Hairloss
Take this quick quiz to find out if you need to worry about your hair loss.