Every human being wants to look attractive and smart. But it is not possible for every person to look good due to the difference in body shape, size and appearance. Fat is one of the major hurdles in beautifulness. Excess fat affects person’s looks and confidence. Many young men and women are having excess fat on the face, thighs and hands. Stomach fat is the most common in people.
Most of the fat people do regular exercise and eat healthy diet to reduce fat. But it is a time consuming process as well as many times it is not so effective. In such situations, an Anti-Fat Injections are the perfect option to eliminate minor, unwanted fat pads without performing exercises and controlling diet. Fat dissolving injection treatment is becoming very popular in India.
Injection Lipolysis is a popular cosmetic procedure in which drug mixtures are injected into patients to destroy fat cells. For this purpose, a drug compound containing phosphatidylcholine and deoxycholate as main agent are injected right into the unwanted fat pads.
Regions Suitable for Injection Lipolysis Treatment
Lipolysis Injections initiate a process during which fat is dissolved and then eliminated from the body via the metabolic process. The best results are achieved for the below-listed regions:
• Double chin
• Flabby cheeks
• Upper and lower abdomen
• Lower back
• Fat-related tori on the back
• Post-liposuction corrective actions for dents or tori
Injection Lipolysis treatment is highly preferable cosmetic treatment among youngsters due to various benefits over other fat removal process. Major advantages include:
• No cutting
• Quick treatment
• No inactivity periods due to sick leave
• No risk/side effects
• Long lasting results
• Very less hospital stay
• No blood loss
• No stitching
Procedure of Injection Lipolysis
• Before the starting of the procedure, doctors discusses with the patient in detail about treatment results, precautions, pre and post treatment care, side effects and duration of treatment.
• Dermatologist or Cosmetologist decides most effective treatment plans as per the individual patient’s anatomy
• On the day of treatment, doctor draws lines to highlight area to be treated and takes photo of areas to compare after the treatment.
• This procedure can be done under local anesthesia. A doctor injects the precise amount of medication into the respective area by using ultra thin needles. Then fat cells start dying causing increase in fat reduction process.
• Normally it takes 2-4 treatments at 8 week intervals to finish the therapy with success. The duration is depending on the size of the fat deposit.
Results of Injection Lipolysis
• Patients should have realistic approach towards the treatment. Normally it takes 2-4 treatment at 8 week intervals to get best results. The success of treatment is mainly depending on the type area and quantity of fat deposited in a specific region. The results are not same for every patients and desired outcome can be seen by 7-8 weeks.
Side effects of Injection Lipolysis
• Injection Lipolysis treatment has no downtime but patients can experience swelling, bruising, pain, redness and hardness in treatment areas that typically soften with time. This procedure does not have any severe side effects.
• Injection Lipolysis treatment is a safer and risk free hence many people prefer to undergo this procedure. This is one of the most advanced types of fat reduction treatment. No extensive preparation or follow-up treatments are required. Doctor never performs Injection Lipolysis treatment on minors, pregnant women and patients with severe skin diseases.
Dr Malay Mehta is a skillful and proficient Dermatologist. He is an expert in fat dissolving injection treatment. Dr Malay Mehta has performed various anti-fat injection procedures successfully. He was in USA for enhancing Cosmetic Surgery skills. Dr Malay Mehta’s Lipolysis Injection treatment has a greater success ratio.
Best Dermatologist in Andheri by ClinicSpots