Botox Treatment for Face
Everyone wants to look beautiful forever but the wrinkles especially wrinkles on face are the main hurdle which affects individual’s appearance or personality. Skin wrinkles are natural, harmless and occurs due to aging processes. As person’s age increases, wrinkles start appearing on face and hands. Habitual facial expressions, aging, sun rays, alcohol, smoking, poor hydration, unhealthy diet and pollution increases the speed of aging process in human. Hence many people experience wrinkles at early age. A facial wrinkle at an early age affects the confidence level of individual.
Botox Cosmetic treatment is one of the most popular, advanced and effective treatment to remove facial wrinkles. Today, many common people and celebrities are undergoing Botox treatment for face to get rid of facial wrinkles. Botox is used cosmetically to remove wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing muscles. It is an injectable wrinkle muscle relaxer which is made from a neurotoxin called Botulinum toxin.
A Botox treatment is a minimally invasive non-surgical cosmetic procedure. It is safer and successful treatment for removal of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. Botox treatment is also used on the forehead between the eyes.
Dr Malay Mehta is one of the well known, experienced and capable Botox treatment specialists in India. Dr Malay Mehta’s Clinic is well equipped with advanced medical technology to provide all types of Cosmetic treatment.
Botox Injectable cosmetically used to treat body areas such as:
• The area between the eyebrows (Glabellar Region) to treat moderate to severe frown lines.
• Areas around the eyes commonly known as Crow’s feet lines.
Preparation for Botox Cosmetic treatment:
• Botox Cosmetic is a non-surgical procedure which is performed by minimally invasive technique. No special preparation is required to undergo Botox treatment for face.
• The patient should inform Cosmetic Surgeon about the specific skin allergies, medical history and other medical conditions before undergoing Botox treatment for face.
• Patient needs to remove all the makeup and cleanse the treatment area before the procedure.
Procedure of Botox Cosmetic treatment:
• Botox cosmetic procedure takes around 10 minutes. It is minimally invasive procedure and does not require any incision and general anesthesia. Ice or topical anesthetic is used to numb the treatment area in case of pain.
• Botox cosmetic works by temporarily blocking nerve signals and muscle contractions. This improves the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes and between the eyebrows. Botox cosmetic also reduces the formation of new lines by preventing contraction of facial muscles.
• In Botox cosmetic procedure, the cosmetic surgeon uses a thin needle to administer 3-5 injections and botulinum toxin type A. Cosmetologist injects the targeted areas between the eyebrows. Patients usually need 3 injections on the side of each eye to smooth out crow’s feet.
Side effects of Botox Cosmetic treatment:
Botox Cosmetic treatment does not have any major side effects. It is performed only by a skillful, well experienced and efficient Cosmetic Surgeon. After the Botox treatment minor discomfort or bruising occurs but it is easily cured within few days. People can experience mild side effects such as –
• Swelling or drooping in the eyelid area
• Neck Pain
• Double vision
• Dry eyes
• Allergic reactions like rash or itching
If these side effects last for longer time then patient should immediately consult the respective cosmetic surgeon.
Precautions after the Botox Cosmetic treatment:
• Patient should strictly avoid rubbing and massaging treatment area
• If Botox is injected between the eye brows then patient should not lie down or bend over for three to four hour after the treatment.
• Patient can resume normal activities after taking rest for 4-5 hours.
Botox treatment for face also prevents the repetition of fine lines by relaxing the muscles. Every patient should have realistic expectations. Noticeable result will start showing after one week and stays there for 4–6 months. The cost of Botox Cosmetic treatment is depending on the number of injections, the size of the treatment area and the geographic location of treatment. Depending upon the patient/client’s requirement we can do top up.
Botox Cosmetic treatment is becoming more popular in India as this is a safer, most advanced and noninvasive procedure which helps individual to look younger, joyful and pretty.
Dr. Malay Mehta had been in USA for enhancing Cosmetic Surgery skills. He is a professional and brilliant in Botox injection treatment mumbai. Dr Malay Mehta has established himself as one of the most proficient dermatologist in the field of Cosmetic Dermatology. Today He is also a key opinion maker with many leading companies for lasers and Botox fillers!
104, Cosmos Court, above Waman Hari Pethe jewellers opposite Indian oil petrol pump,near mithibai college, SV Rd, Vile Parle, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056
Best Dermatologist in Andheri by ClinicSpots